In many ways, characterizing the concept of water within a paradigmatic framework is analogous to having rules bounding the definition of the concept of water within a discipline. For example, in your discipline:
- Which water do you account for?
- How do you measure water?
- What are the more important characteristics of water that one might try and quantify?
- How can your area of interest (with regard to water) be modeled?
- What is a preferred result in a model scenario (assuming that a modeled scenario is preferred)?