Saturday, August 02, 2008

Trip to Men's Wearhouse

I just spent over $700 on more-formal wear at the Men's Wearhouse. Although I don't normally wear such at thos time, I know that bit is something that I will likely have to wear in the future. Therefore, in a fit of sensibleness (and thanks to some savings coupons I got for reserving a tux for Orcboy's wedding) I am (as soon as the alterations are made) the proud owner of a single-breasted two-piece gray suit, a black blazer, brown slacks, gray slacks (all wool), two long ties (silk), a black long-sleeve button-down shirt, and a 'butternut squash' long-sleeve button-down shirt. Oh, and a belt. Oof-da.

I have to admit, though, that I look pretty darn sharp in them all (and spent roughly two hours in the store than planned). Thank heavens for things  like paydays.

No comments: