Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yesterday was sunny and warm...

Almost record high temperatures in Ann Arbor yesterday. Definitely above average temperatures, at any account. I was half considering holding my discussion section outside (especially since they can hardly fit into the assigned room), but looking outside at all the frisbee-playing, hands-holding students, I decided that it would be a bad idea (plus, the ground was likely to be soddingly wet).

Since today is Wednesday, I am holding office hours for my students. However, as in previous weeks, no one is likely to show up. Of course, I will make use of the time by updating my blog and grading more homework. They have just turned in a larger, rather open-ended assignment, meaning that I will take a longer time in going through it.

Such is my life at the present time.

No comments: