In total that ride was about 42km. (It would have been 40km if I didn't get turned around a bit at the end.)
After dinner, BD and I went for another 26km ride. This time north and through some parks, but I don't know where. I'll have to wait until I'm back in A2 to download the tracks. Still, not bad for an afternoon and evening on vacation!
Rundown on food:
- Breakfast at home (toast and coffee)
- Lunch at Mother's Dumplings.
- Snack at Ed's Real Scoop.
- Flight of sake at Ontario Spring Water Sake Co.
- IPA at Mill Street Brewpub.
- Dinner at home (potato salad and sausage with herb beer)
- After-dinner coffee at a Starbucks (somewhere).
- After-coffee mint tea at Arena Coffee (on Bloor).