Monday, September 08, 2008

Spanish homework.

So I don't even know if I'm in the class yet (still wait-listed!), but I have homework that - if I don't complete, but do get in the class - will be a bad mark against me. However, if I do complete it, it will have taken time out of my schedule...

To do homework for a class in which I am not enrolled or not to do homework for a class in which I am not enrolled. That is the question. Whether 'tis better in action to suffer the bad grades and instructor malcontentment but by doing my homework, avoid them? Hmm... The bard is of no use to me here...

Of course, it is only "PASO A" and is half-done already. Still, one would rather spend time doing something else... However, I have already eaten dinner. I have already frittered my time away doing less-constructive tasks. I might as well get some work done!

No comments: